Thursday, October 6, 2011

Something a Little Random.

     So today I was in a really artsy mood and I've had this really cool image I found on DeviantArt saved as my computer back ground and I was really inspired to sketch it with my own twist. So about an hour later I had this awesome picture that I had done. And I am so in love with it I thought I would share it ! XD I'll also add the picture i copied it off of, but unfortunatly I don't have the link to the page :( but I'll try to find it as soon as possible and post it when do. Well here is the original:
    And here is my version XD :


      Sorry the picture quality is kind of crappy, I have terrible lighting in my living room and my phone is crap. lol but I hope you guys like it as much as I do haha, leave a comment cause I'd love to have you guy's feedback!!!

Sorry thats all though for the night, I'll get back on task tomorrow night! Lol xoxo,
MoonStar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, it looks awesome. Since I don't have a great camera either I often wait until the middle of the day and either take pictures outside or right by a window. Definitely the easiest way to light something well.

Susan said...

I love it! great job! Are you going to add anything around it?
Susan